Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prayer Box

Remember this old photo cube I brought on clearance? Well, I am so happy I bought two and held on to one for the move. Inspired by my new Basic Grey paper stack, I made this handy little table center piece. Each side of the cube has a dinner blessing on it.
This way when Mikey wants a new prayer, we know just where to look.
It will also help our company learn new prayers.
and of course build reading skills...
Not to mention, look darn cute sitting out on the table.
And as a bonus for mommy, it looks great with my William Sonoma dish towels I am saving for the new house! (Thanks for those, Amy)
Aren't they lovely?
Now, I just need one more cube for our bedtime prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea-you have got the touch. Really like the color pallet-looks just like something you would put in your home. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things