Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dry Erase Calendar

I have seen versions of these all over the bloggy world and knew I needed a long one for a weekly calendar. I just had to find the perfect frame at the perfect price...
At a resent trip to our local GoodWill I hit the jackpot... a Pottery Barn silver bowl, a wool purse from the Gap, a movie for Mike, Halloween spoon for Addy, and a few nick-knack I might need someday...and the perfect frame... all for $15!
With a quick coat of brown paint, some of my favorite scrapbook paper (thanks mom!), and some rub-ons... my $2 frame makes for one cute calendar!
I am linking up with Coastal Charm's Nifty Thrifty Tuesday!
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I have a frame JUST like that that I was about to put away in storage. Thanks for making me rethink it's use. Oh, what to do, what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I was wondering how you would write on it - but duh - the glass!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO...I SO need one of these! I just need to find the perfect spot. I Love IT! Hey, thanks for stopping by and leavin' some love on my {baking zone} post. SO SWEET of you!

    Jennie @ CInnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things