Monday, March 8, 2010

Scrapstashers Class

Last Monday I got to take the coolest class at my scrapbook store, Anthologies. The class is called Scrapstashers and the theory behind is to to use all the scraps you already have stashed. The creator/ teacher is Tracy Pounds- she is amazing! She actually had three projects for us to make and her theme was 'recycle and reuse' so aside from a few scrapbook materials, we were asked to bring used dryer sheets, a cereal box, and a tee-shirt with lots of letters on it. My version of one of the projects is pictured above- the chip board is from the cereal box!
This is Tracy's layout... can you spot the tee-shirt? or the dryer sheets? I have not finished my layout, but come back soon to check it out. In the meantime visit Tracy's blog- you will be very impressed!
Oh, and p.s. Anthologies has a free project of the month tutorial! Take a look! http://www.anthologiesbyme.com/about-us-monthly-projects.html

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. Have to look this store up and spend some time on her blog. IF I want to continue scrapping... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how excting to again have a scrapbooking store near you. the recycling idea is too cute . you are so creative you should be teaching there.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I can't see the dryer sheets or the t-shirt. Crazy! I love her layout though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! You cant' tell that you're recycling at all. Just looks like you spent a lot of money making them. Which is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! I had no idea that there was an anthology nearby!!
    tell me what the comment above mine says :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA, Laura.

    I think it is "Kristy, REALLY!!!FABULOUS!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Allison yet another hidden talent I didn't know you had!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things