Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Dino 'Coppee' Cup and Bunny Slippers

Mike has been missing his Santa 'coppee' cup, so when I saw this make you own mug lit at Michael's for a buck it was a no brainer. He added dinosaur stickers to the paper insert.
Funny how something so simple can make a 2 year olds so happy!
Now he asks, "Is the coppee ready mommy? Yes?"
Here is the brand... they also had snow globes and flowerpots- hmmm, maybe for spring!
Every week I have been trying on Adelyn's bunny slippers... just waiting for them to fit. My sister passed them down to us and I think my stylish Aunt Harriet gave them to my niece. I fell in love them and as you see so has Addy! Thanks, Aunt H!
If only they came is my size!

5 comments:

  1. i did give those slippers to rehannon. i love shoes ahd little girl shoes are the cutest. love adelyn's smile.
    mikey's cup is such a good idea. what could be better..coppee and dinasours. life is good.
    jugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, no, no....not jugs....HUGS!!!!!!!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael & his coffee wish I was there to a have a cup with him. I can just hear him asking if the coffee is ready.
    Adelyn's smile, sooo precious.
    this pics brought tears to my eyes.
    Great pictures thank you for sharing & keeping me in touch with my FW family. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea for the coffee mug! What a little treasure that will be to look back on. Adelyn is so cute in her little bunny slippers. I'd like a pair in my size too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHUT UP!! I LOVE those bunny slippers and Adelyn's sweet smile too! The coffee tales remind me of growing up and my Paw Paw would make my cousins and I "milk coffee" which was 1 part coffee and 10 parts milk and we felt so grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things