Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Summer Vacation

I finally down loaded our pictures from our trip to Rock Port, Port Aransas, and Corpus. We had such a great time. The McKinney's (my sister's family) were there for the first part of the week. My little sister is 30! We celebrated her birthday on June 8th. For Mike it was a week of firsts... his first step in the ocean, his first real horse, his first ride on Pop's boat, and his first baseball game. I would have never guessed that his favorite part would be SIMON the horse. He still talks about SIMON and if he really, really likes you he will call you SIMON, too. And I can't forget Adam's fishing trip.
Thanks Lala and Pops for a fun week!
and thanks to Aunt Amy for Mike's wonderful swim outfit- no sun burn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things