Thursday, June 25, 2009

It really is a GIRL!

We had a wonderful sonogram yesterday. They confirmed it is a little sister! and said she looked "perfect". She is already over a pound and measuring about a week early- which he was very happy with. We have also settled the great name debate... Adelyn Marie. I found Adelyn in a scrapbook magazine and Marie for my sister. We are officially SUPER excited! We just can't say enough about all the love and prayers we have felt... I truly now know what it feels like to be lifted up in His name. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! You are SO going to LOVE having a girl!! Both you and Adam will! After she gets here, she will be wrapped around his little finger before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love the name and I am soooo happy that everything is going well. Blessings to you and your boys... and now your little girl too!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things